A Novel respiratory & deadly virus that appeared in Wuhan, China in December of 2019 has spread everywhere approx 100 countries. This virus infected more than 1,70,000 people and most of deaths have occurred all round the world. Corona viruses (CoV) are a huge of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV). The Corona Virus increases cases have created panic situation among the people. In the markets masks and sanitizers are already out of stock, as people are crazily stocking. In this Situation, it is good to take precaution, but did you know that fear is the fastest and the most effective way to decrease your immunity. So, take all the precautions will help you stay safe, but you need to be able to feel fearless at every day. Role of IMMUNE System: Immune system is a collection of cells that flooding through the bloodstream. These cells pass in and out of the tissues and organs, defending your body against bacteria, viruses and etc. Symptoms of Corona Virus in your Body:
- This virus may appear in your body 2-14 days after exposure
- Difficulty to breathing.
- Shortness of breath.
- Cough, Fever at high temperature and chest pains.
- Head ache bluish lips and faces.
- Benefits of the Namaste Greetings among-st the Corona virus pandemic
Now these days the Namaste greetings is the most powerful and hygienic greeting in the whole world.
Every country appreciating this greeting. There is chances of passing infections between the people are minimal through Namaste.
This virus can be infecting another person through hand shaking to each other. People have suggested not using forms of greetings that make any close contact with another one it may contain the spread of infections.Caring of Yourself:
- As Possible to stay home from work, school and colleges and avoiding the public places, all kind of public transportation, ridesharing etc.
- Avoid to touching your eyes and faces with hands and also avoid contacting with other sick people. Monitoring your symptoms carefully. If you are sick then immediately call to healthcare center. For medical emergency call 911, notify the dispatch personnel that you may or have COVID-19. Cover your mouth during cough and sneezes with handkerchief.
- Wash your hand with soap and water at least 20 seconds or also clean your hand with alcohol based hand sanitizer.
- Avoiding sharing your personal items with another one like towel, bedding and other household needs. Wear a face mask if you are sick. You should wear a facemask when you are around other people Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
- This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, computers, phones, keyboards, sinks, toilets, faucets and counter-tops.